Patch Notes v1.41
Patch 1.41 brings big changes and additions for Juggernaut.
- Fixed counting of game duration when saving a match to stat.
- Shields now use the visual of new Dota' barriers.
- Bloodletting: Reworked
- Old: Wounds the target, applying 3 stacks of Deep Wounds with additional 0/3/6/9 seconds duration.
- New: Juggernaut changes his stance for 7/8/9/10 seconds, gaining 20% movespeed and ability to perform special attacks that cause all enemies 250 range in front of him to take [110 + 100% of Attack Power] damage. Inflicts Deep Wounds on any damaged target.
- Deep Wounds: Reworked
- Now built into Specialty.
- Chance rescaled from 14/18/22/26/30% to 30%.
- Slam Ability now also is chance-based instead of guaranteed.
- No longer deals initial damage when applied.
- Fixed damage calculation.
- Whirlwind of Blades
- Now damages at the start.
- Fixed effect is working despite talent is not active.
- Fixed trigger by mana spent by Bloodletting itself.
- Dragon's Tooth
- Fixed a bug that allows trigger on basic attacks despite disabling.
- Carnage: New Talent
- Whirlwind of Blades can inflict Deep Wounds with 1/3 chance.
- Vortex: New Talent
- Whirlwind of Blades pulls enemies towards its center and deals damage.
- Sweeper: New Talent
- Increases Whirlwind of Blades radius by 100.
- Living Blade: New Talent
- Whirlwind of Blades becomes a point-targeted ability. It sends an independent flying version that travels in the targeted direction.
- Glittering Steel: New Talent
- Decreases Deep Wounds damage interval by 0.6 seconds.
- Wide Attacks: New Talent
- Increases Bloodletting range by 20% and inflicts additional Deep Wounds to the one survived enemy with highest health.
- Immovable Force: New Talent
- Whenever Bloodletting kills an enemy, gives you and your allies temporary barrier equal to 10% of your Shield. Each stack lasts 12 seconds.