Patch Notes v1.34
Patch 1.34 brings the new Shopping mechanic and includes a few adjustments.
- Fixed defeat conditions with deathcounter bug.
- Lost rewards for such matches have been compensated.
- Maximum deathcounter number decreased from 60 to 20.
- Removed Shop in the starting hub.
- Starting gold decreased from 575 to 150.
- Added few new variants for existing depths.
Shopping Phase: A New Mechanic
After completing the room, each player will be offered up to three random consumable items to choose from for purchase. Offered items is limited by the amount of gold.
- New creep encounter type.
- Maximum channel time reduced from 10 to 3 seconds.
- Heal per second increased from 6% to 20%.
- Cost reduced from 250 to 75.
New consumable item. Cost: 75.
Description: Gain 7% movespeed in the next encounter for 60 seconds.
New quest item. Cost: 50.
Quest: Complete the next encounter without dying.
Reward: 150 gold.
Shield Repair Kit
New consumable item. Cost: 125.
Description: Fully restores Shield after 5 seconds channeling.
Quality of Life
- Fixed various game messages.
- Fixed various UI problems.
- Updated deathcounter's visual to show the limit.