Patch Notes v1.33
Patch 1.33 brings big changes to Bloodseeker and Juggernaut.
- Fixed some old bugs.
- Added new ones.
- Added new class property
- When Fighter's health drops below 40%, he gets Enrage buff for 12 seconds. Enrage effect is unique for each Specialty. Has 60 seconds cooldown.
- New Ability: Slam
- Description: Slams a target, causing [35% of Attack Damage] damage.
- Fixed not gaining mana when taking damage because of Shield.
- The First Seal Ability
- Now is learned automatically at the start of the game.
- Fixed interaction with new Shield mechanic and now reduces incoming damage before Shield absorption.
- Specialty: Bloodpath
- Now overrides The First Seal damage reduction value to 15%.
- Now increases Shield Recovery value from equipment by 25%.
- Removed Blood Shield mechanic.
- Vampiric Strike effect changed and now recovers 5% Shield instead.
- Blood For Blood Ability
- Manacost decreased from 45 to 35.
- Attack Power damage decreased from 60% to 47.5%.
- Heal increased from 5/6/7/8/9% to 10/12/14/16/18%.
- Now heals minimum 10% of maximum health.
- Now heals for each applied disease only; base amount removed.
- Bloody Alliance Talent
- Old: Whenever Blood Shield absorbs damage more than 5% of your maximum health, it heals random allied hero within 400 range for that much damage. → New: Whenever you take damage more than 10% of your maximum health, heal random allied hero in 400 AoE for that much amount.
- Occult Runes Talent
- Old: While The First Seal is active, you gain 25% of dealt damage by auto-attacks as a Blood Shield. → New: While The First Seal is active, recover your Shield for 10% of dealing damage. Retain 4% under other Seals.
- Crystallization Talent
- Old: Blood Shield leech reduced by 15%. Blood Shield absorption goes after all damage reductions (armor, block, etc). → New: 15% Lifesteal for Vampiric Strike.
- Territory of Abhorrence Talent
- Now affects base Shield instead.
- Recovery reduced from 3% to 1%.
- Blade Armor Talent
- Attack power bonus rescaled from 6 per armor to 10% of Shield Capacity from equipment.
Dev Note: Bloodseeker has long been a very tenacious hero. With the appearance of base Shield, he became invulnerable and was the only hero capable of going through the dungeons alone.
- Added Specialty: Blade Dancer
- Enrage effects: 30% Evasion.
- Slam applies Deep Wounds stack.
- New Ability: Heavy Gust
- Max level — 1.
- Description: Dodging an incoming attack grants Juggernaut a unique attack against the attacker. Causes [200% of Attack Damage] damage and a mini-stun. Also passively gives 10% Evasion chance.
- Whirlwind of Blades Ability
- Damage interval reduced from 0.25 to 0.1 seconds.
- Attack Power damage decreased from 65% to 45%.
- Removed 1.5s damage immunity mechanic.
- Re-cast window reduced from 1.5 to 0.1 seconds.
- Now applies Dizziness effect after end of spinning. Dizziness slows movespeed by 25% for 1.5s for each used charge.
- Fixed a bug when the charges could disappear forever.
- Deep Wounds Ability
- Optimized ability proc.
- Bleeding damage rescaled from 80/90/100/110/120% to 70%.
- Damage interval now affected by Haste.
- Now damages at the start after applied.
- Execution Ability
- No longer applies Deep Wounds stack.
- No longer heals for 30% of max health.
- Now can only be cast on enemies that have 25% health or less.
- Attack Power damage rescaled from 30/35/40/45/50% to 50%-100%.
- Cooldown increased from 13 to 15.
- Manacost rescaled from 10 to 10-40.
- Attack Power damage now based on how much mana spent on this ability.
- Bloodletting Ability
- Added visual effect.
- Final Judgement Talent
- Updated description for clarity of Execution change.
- Proc condition changed from "20% health or lower" to "if target survived".
- Effect changed from 50% Attack Speed to 15% Haste.
- Fixed a bug when effect is not applied when casting on low-health creeps.
- Endless Blades Talent
- Manacost reduction rescaled from 10% to constant 5.
- Fixed a bug when the manacost didn't update if the ability was learned before the talent was initialized.
- No punishment awaits me Talent
- Removed no longer relevant bonus due to Execution change.
Dev Note: "Whirlwind of Blades" total damage increased from 130% AP + 180 to 135% AP + 270.
All future Melee Damage Dealers will have passive ability similar to Juggernaut's Heavy Gust and Queen of Outlaw's Deflects.
- Troll Berserker
- Level reduced from 4 to 1.
- Attack Damage rescaled from 24-32 to 20-20.
- Health increased from 175 to 200.
- Attack time increased from 0.8 to 1.0.