Patch Notes v1.19
November 12th 2021 Update.
- Optimized spawning of neutral creeps at the start of the game.
- Improved neutral creeps AI.
Bloodseeker returned to the game and joined the Sectarian class. Fully reworked and fresh.
- Strength growth increased from 3.25 to 4.
- Base intelligence and intelligence growth removed.
New Sectarians Class and Bloodseeker's Specialty: Bloodpath
New Class Ability: Vampiric Strike
Dev Note: Boiling Blood removed as an ability, but the name is now used for disease.
New Class Ability: Touch of Darkness
New Class Abilities: Seals
New unique switchable ability for different tactics and adaptivity.
To make it easier to understand how this spell works, look below.
New Ultimate Ability: Heart Grip
Blood For Blood reworked
Old: Causes your auto-attacks deal 1.5% of your current health as damage but you lose 1.5% of remaining health per second. Lasts 6 seconds.
Blood Rite reworked
- Now costs 2 Unholy Charges.
- Radius increased from 285 to 400.
- Silence effect removed.
- Duration increased from 3 to 8 sec.
- Now deals damage per second over its duration.
- Added new property: Pauses Boiling Blood duration and makes it 50% more effective.
- Blood Shield Upgrade
- Silence Duration (Blood Rite)
- Dried Blood
- More Blood
- Blood Plague
- Greatest Ritual
- Heart Will
- Death Strike
- Red Scent
- Life Devour
- Blood Pact
Dev Note: Most of these talents were tied to removed Bloodseeker spells. Some of them may be returned after rework.
New Tier I-1 talent: Bloody Alliance
Whenever Blood Shield absorbs damage more than 5% of your maximum health, you heal for that damage random allied hero within 400 range.
New Tier I-3 talent: Occult Runes
While The First Seal is active, you gain 25% of dealt damage by auto-attacks as a Blood Shield.
Tier I-4 talent Bloodbath reworked:
Old: Decreases Blood For Blood cooldown by 2 seconds.
New: Decreases Heart Grip cooldown by 2.5 seconds.
Tier II-1 talent Crystallization reworked:
Old: Increases Blood Shield maximum health by 20% of Bloodseeker's health.
New: Blood Shield leech reduced by 15%. Blood Shield absorption goes after all damage reductions (armor, block, etc).
- Fixed a bug that the boss kill was not recorded in web stats.
Dev Note: New shards and Tier IV equipment is still on the way.