Patch Notes v1.17
October 29th 2021 Update — Introducing New Hero.
Upcoming class changes
From now on, each hero will have a class. Each class comes with 2-3 abilities that are added to the hero, in addition to the hero's unique abilities.
More heroes will gain a class in the next updates.
Classes for existing heroes:
- Bloodseeker - Sectarian
- Hellchaos - Warlock
- Juggernaut - Fighter
- Omnipriest - Priest
- Queen of Outlaw - Mercenary
New Hero: Lone Scout
Role: Ranged Damage Dealer.
Short: Lone Scout is a tracker who favors using powerful traps as deadly weapons.
Fixed a bug with all types of Boots not giving proper movespeed.
New item: Healing Potion
- Cost: 250
- Active ability:
While channeling you restore 6% health per sec. Lasts 10 seconds.
- New creep type: Wild Boar.
Dev Note: Desert zone creeps were very different in strength after the Jungle. Players asked for a smoother transition there.
- Level decreased from 14 to 11.
- Health decreased from 2250 to 1850.
- Attack damage decreased from 300-300 to 72-80.
- Armor reduced from 12 to 4.
- Magical resistance from 30% to 0%.
- Level increased from 15 to 16.
- Health decreased from 5000 to 3200.
- Attack damage increased from 460-470 to 504-512.
- Armor increased from 0 to 8.
Spearman of the Wilds
- Level decreased from 18 to 14.
- Health decreased from 4200 to 2200.
- Mana decreased from 1000 to 0.
- Armor reduced from 7 to 4.
- Magical resistance from 15% to 0%.
- Attack damage decreased from 450-585 to 340-348.
- Attack rate decreased from 1.3 to 0.9.
- Scorplings health increased from 2800 to 3750.
- Scorplings attack damage increased from 120-160 to 200-208.
- Scorplings attack time decreased from 1.5 to 1.4.
- Scorplings armor increased from 2 to 4.
Dev Note: By listening to the feedback, Champion of the Forbidden Sands was the easiest boss in the game. The most dangerous thing about him was his ability to summon scorplings. Therefore, he will be the first in line for rework.